Finding an interesting salad is not hard anymore! This is a very unexpected, but delicious combo. The watermelon cucumber salad is so on-point and perfect for all the busy people who need a fast recipe in the morning.
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 4 cups watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion or shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons avocado or olive oil
- 3 cups arugula or any other type of greens
- juice + zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Get the cucumbers and watermelon. Cut them into cubes to get the necessary amount.
- Use a bowl to combine the mint, cucumber, and watermelon. Mix these ingredients together.
- Taste the dressing to see whether you want to add more salt.
- Add the shallots to the first bowl, then top the ingredients with the dressing. Mix it, then include the feta as well.
- Toss to combine everything together.
- Get a salad bowl and fill it with the arugula. Top it off with the rest of the salad.