Mojito lovers look no further as this twist on the classic has all the tropical flavors perfect for summer. The rich texture of the mangoes pairs perfectly with the tartness of the passion-fruit. Whip this up the next time you’re hosting an event or sip on it on a hot summer night.
- 20 fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for serving
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1/2 cup passion-fruit juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 2 cups ice
- passion-fruit seeds, for serving
- Grenadine Sea Salt Bequia Blend coconut sea salt, for serving
- Muddle 5 mint leaves until they start to break down in 4 sturdy glasses.
- In a blender, puree mango, passion-fruit juice, simple syrup, lime juice, and 1/2 cup water.
- Stir in both rums.
- Fill the glasses with ice. Pour in the cocktail.
- Garnish each glass with passion-fruit seeds and a mint spring and sprinkle ice cubes with a pinch of sea salt.