Nachos are one of our favorite dishes to make for movie nights or a simple get-together at home. Requiring little technical skill, but producing a flavor explosion that all guests will love, this versatile dish is a recipe that you must familiarize yourself with.
Here’s your simple guide to preparing them in the comfort of your own kitchen!
- One large bag tortilla chips
- One 8 ounce bag of shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- ½ can of black beans, drained
- One avocado, sliced
- One medium tomato, diced into small cubes
- One can of sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- Begin the preparation of your nachos by spreading out the contents of one large bag of tortilla chips onto a baking sheet. Be sure to spread them out evenly, allowing for an even cook.
- Next, you’ll want to add some above toppings in a specific order. First, spread the beans on top of the chips. Next, you’ll want to put the cheese on top of the beans.
- After that, we’ll move to the vegetables. Add them in whatever order you prefer, but be sure to spread them evenly on top of the nachos.
- Put inside of your oven, preheated at 350 degrees F, and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.