Bundt cakes may seem complicated to make, but the reality is quite different. Even if you have limited cooking skills, making this tasty dessert shouldn’t be too challenging. All you need is a simple and straightforward recipe like the one below.
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cups chocolate chips
- ½ cups sugar
- ¼ cups butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, add sugar and whisk until the sugar combines with the egg.
- Add vanilla extract, butter, chocolate chips, baking powder, and flour. Continue mixing until you get a smooth cake batter.
- Grease the Bundt pan with some butter and sprinkle with some flour, so the cake doesn’t stick. Pour in the cake batter and then pop in an oven preheated to 350F. Bake for around 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the glaze. Melt the chocolate chips with butter using a double boiler method or in the microwave. If you are using the microwave, pause every 30 seconds to stir the glaze to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- After the Bundt cake is baked, take it out of a pan and pour the glaze over it. You can even sprinkle some chocolate chips if you have extra.
- Take yourself a slice and enjoy.