Consider this quick and delicious chicken recipe if you’re in a pinch and need help deciding what to make for dinner. This versatile recipe can be altered depending on your taste, but your mouth will be watering regardless of what you choose.
- One package of chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
- Cut chicken in half or cut each piece into smaller cutlets
- To a medium mixing bowl, add cut chicken, olive oil, and spices
- Mix until everything is combined
- Over medium heat, drizzle olive oil into a cast iron skillet or pan and add chicken to a hot pan, making sure each piece is flat on the pan
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side
- Place a paper
- Let cool and serve with a side of mash potatoes and asparagus!