Pre-packaged granola bars usually contain unhealthy foods. They are loaded with refined sugar and fats and are low in fiber and other nutrients. Therefore, today we are making chewy no-bake granola bars. Easy and healthy.
เช้าวันเสาร์..ทำอะไรดีน๊า? Homemade Granola Bars เอาง่ายๆ ไม่ต้องเยอะ ใส่ไปแค่นี้ก็พอ! – Rolled Oats, Oat Bran, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Dried Oranges, Dried Cherries, Dried Cranberries, Raisins, Maple Syrup, 100% Coconut Oil ไม่แป้ง ไม่นม ไม่เนย ไม่ไข่ ไม่ใส่สารปรุงแต่งใดๆ ..กินได้ก็กิน กินไม่ได้ก็จะกิน.. 😂😂😂 #HomemadeGranolaBars
– 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats
– 3/4 cup creamy almond butter
– 3/4 cup honey
– 1 scoop peanut butter, protein powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1. In a small pot, over a low fire, add the almond butter and honey and stir until well-combined.
2. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour the warm mixture on top and mix until well-incorporated.
5. Grease your baking dish with coconut oil, put the mixture in it and flatten it with your hands.
6. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
7. Cut into bars or squares.
My first attempt at these healthy, no-bake granola bars was a success! They are a little crumbly but still very delicious! These bars were made in preparation for #sugarhiatus and only sweetened with a little honey! The other yummy ingredients are: unsweetened almond butter, raisins, oats, chia seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, and cacao nibs! 😋 @milknhoneynutrition @eats2know
You will easily taste the difference between your homemade bars and the ones bought in stores. Healthier and tastier.