If you’re not into sweet breakfasts, this savory one inspired by Middle Eastern classics is perfect for you! It’s healthy, full of vegetables, and simply delicious.
- Bread of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 2 radishes
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of tahini
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2-4 tablespoons of water
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- Parsley to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, prepare the eggs any way you like. You can hard boil, soft boil, fry, or do whatever you please.
- Chop up the cucumbers, radishes, tomato, and bell pepper into a fine dice. Try to make each ingredient that same size, put them into a bowl, and season them lightly with salt and pepper.
- Then, combine the tahini, lemon juice, water, and garlic into a medium-sized bowl. Mix until it’s thinned out but thick enough to use as a dip and a dressing. If you need to thin it more, use more water. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- To assemble, put the salad on the plate with the eggs and bread. Drizzle the tahini sauce all over the plate and save some on the side to dip as well.
- Tear up some leaves of parsley and put the over the top as well, and enjoy!