Pad thai is a yummy different kind of dinner you should try!
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons of light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 8 oz of flat rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 8 oz of tofu or the protein of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 scallions
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
- 2 limes
- In a medium bowl, whisk the fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sriracha, and peanut butter together.
- Check the rice noodle package and cook according to the directions. Drain and rinse in cold water after.
- Thinly slice the bell pepper and saute it in a skillet with some oil along with the garlic and whatever protein you are using.
- Once the protein has cooked, move it over in the pan so there is room for the eggs.
- Beat the eggs, add more oil to the skillet, and scramble them.
- Mix them with the protein once it’s cooked, and then add in the noodles, some of the peanuts, sauce, and bean sprouts.
- Cook for a few minutes so everything gets coated in the sauce, then serve with more peanuts on top along with the sliced scallions, and a lot of lime juice!