Scrambled eggs are just a simple and easy recipe to make. While it takes very little technical know-how or expertise to whip up this breakfast favorite, it always ends up being a satisfying and filling choice.
We especially like adding protein-packed ingredients to our scrambled eggs to get a nutritional boost of this key component of a healthy diet. Want to learn how to make my favorite version? Here’s the recipe!
- 4 eggs
- 2 slices of deli turkey
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- ½ avocado, diced
- Olive oil
- Start off by dicing all of the ingredients that you are going to put in the scrambled eggs. That means having small, bite-sized pieces of deli turkey, cheddar cheese, and avocado at the ready.
- Go ahead and open four eggs into a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to the eggs and whisk thoroughly, combining the yolks and whites.
- Next, go ahead and turn your stove on medium heat. Heat a tablespoon or so of olive oil in the pan, enough to cover the bottom.
- Add your egg mixture to the pan and cook for a minute or so, not enough time for the eggs to set. Now, as the eggs begin to set, add all of the diced ingredients (cheese, avocado, and turkey) to the pan.
- After a couple of more minutes, your protein-packed, cheesy scrambled eggs will be ready to serve and enjoy. Bon appetit!