We all know dipping fruits and nuts into chocolate is delicious, but have you ever try it with peanuts? Today it is permitted as it is ‘Chocolate-Covered Peanuts Day‘.
Usually, peanuts have a reputation of being eaten in front of a movie, at a football game or in a pub accompanied with a beer. It almost never comes covered in chocolate, so today is the perfect occasion to have both of them, chocolate and peanuts combined.
They are so easy to make that you will want to make them all the time. Have a look:
* A package chocolate chips (milk or dark)
* 2 packages butterscotch chips
* 12-16 ounces salted peanuts, without skin
1. Melt the chocolate chips with the butterscotch chips in the microwave
2. Pour in the peanuts
3. Stir till all coated
4. Drop by tablespoon on the parchment paper
5. Let it cool until hard
If you have some leftovers, you should store them in room temperature. They will last up to a week.